At Glick Law Group, we represent all types of private sector California wage and hour clients in a variety of industries in claims against employers both large and small. Some of the types of employees we represent include:
- Restaurant and Hotel Employees
- Computer/High-Tech Employees
- Home Loan and Bank Employees
- Telecommunications Sales/Administrative Employees
- Retail and Other Hourly Employees
- Piece-Rate Employees
- Commission Sales Employees
Each type of wage and hour employee typically faces a specific set of challenges. For example, workers in the computer/high tech industry are often owed overtime wages from employers who misclassify them as being exempt from overtime. They are often required to work more than eight hours a day or 40 hours a week without being paid overtime. If you believe that you’ve been misclassified as an exempt employee, contact Glick Law Group for a free consultation. We’ll evaluate your claim for free.
The wage and hour violations that typically affect restaurant and hotel employees, on the other hand, differ from those typically faced by workers in the computer/high tech industry. These employees are most likely to face:
- 30 minute meal period violations,
- 10 minute paid rest period violations,
- forced overtime,
- time clock violations (i.e. requiring employees to perform tasks before clocking in or after clocking out), and
- being required to report to work for less than half their regular shifts.
Glick Law Group has the experience and expertise to help you determine if you are entitled to unpaid wages and/or penalties due to your employer’s wage and hour practices.
Evaluate Your Wage & Hour Claim for Free
If you believe you have a wage and hour claim against your employer and would like to become one of our wage and hour clients, contact Glick Law Group for a free consultation. We represent clients in San Diego and throughout California.